Tuesday, February 8, 2011

                                                  Playing with Ms. Gretchen during chemo

                                                  Her lovely glue and bead chemo creation


Enjoying some much-needed sunshine this weekend

7 comments:

  1. I love these pics! You can tell she's still got her spunk intact, even if she's not feeling so hot. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so glad you guys had a good week! And pre-school was good for Zoe! Too funny about her kicking you out! Wish you were closer, so you had a little more help! Our prayers are still with you always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo for the good days!! I wish I could slow down time on the good days and speed it up on the bad.... we are so grateful that you have moments of sunshine through the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh April! I'm so happy to hear this good news and see Zoe's cute face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love. love, love the sunshine picture and I especially love how she seems to know exactly what is going on. Hmmm, I wonder where she gets that, oh I remember her Mom! So little but so grown up! Gratitude all around and more sunshine too!! All our love, best thoughts, amazing grace and best wishes.

    Jann and Brennan

    ReplyDelete
  6. From Ben: Hey Zoe! I hope you get better! How is it in Washington D.C.?
    From Mariah: I hope you get better soon! I hope you can see well soon.
    From Suzi: I hope you have friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos April. Please give Zoe a big hug from her 'Kiwi' family in New Zealand. I have a care package ready to send so when you get a chance please email your postal address. All our love, Megs, Logan and Gabriel x

    ReplyDelete